Family Bushwalks of South-East Queensland 2nd Edition

This year I was honoured to be invited to contribute photos  and on the ground 'map-truthing' for the 2nd Edition of the book Family Bushwalks of South-East Queensland by Mark Roberts & Gillian Duncan.   I was thrilled to then be invited to submit a photo for the front cover of the 2nd edition, and to have it selected for the cover!  My photo of my children at the Palms National Park is now the new front-cover of this fabulous book suitable for anyone who likes exploring the out-doors as a family.  I am so very excited that the Charles & Motee Rogers Bushland Reserve at Highfields features in this new edition.

The new edition can be purchased online and from selected book stores:  http://www.organisedgrime.com.au/familybushwalks.php


Family Bushwalks of South-East Queensland by Mark Roberts and Gillian Duncan. Front Cover Photo by Judith Gray.

Comments